Are you dieting and counting calories, struggling not to reach for any sweets and junk food? Do you get up at dawn or force yourself after long day to go to the gym, jog in the park or work out at home? All your efforts seem to be wasted because your scale is not moving. What is really going on?
How to survive the weight loss crisis:
1) Do my exercise still work?
Have you been exercising enough?Try adding an hour or two hours of walking to your week workout plan.
Have you overdone with your workouts?Your body needs to rest, as it may end up with a general weakening of the body and / or injury.
2) Is something wrong with my diet?
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat regular meals
- Do not starve
Combine complex carbohydrates with protein
3) When was the last time you gave yourself a break?
- The Glycemic Index tells the difference between Bad Sugar and a Good Sugar
- Healthy snacks. Does it always have to be carrot for dougnut?