Do you know how many calories your body needs each day?
Basal Metabolic Rate
Total Metabolic Rate
Basal Metabolic Rate result for 40 years old man weighing 89 kg and 177 cm tall:
Below you can find estimated daily calorie requirement for a male weighing 89 kg and measuring 177 cm tall (the Basal Metabolic Rate result does NOT include your everyday activity).
Basal Metabolic Rate typically comprises from 66 to 75 percent of the daily calorie requirement, because it only takes into account a minimal rate of energy expenditure for basic vital processes in the body at rest.
If you want to find out your daily calorie requirement including your activity level check your Total Metabolic Rate here.
Regular exercise will increase your metabolic rate
If you are not active your body needs 1,801 calories but If you would start:
- Walking: fast for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 200 kcal to at least 2001 calories!
- Cycling for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 267 kcal to at least 2068 calories!
- Walking: slowly for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 125 kcal to at least 1926 calories!
Your daily calorie requirement is 1,801 calories. But what's next? How many calories are in certain food? Should you be concerned with nutrition facts? Did you know that certain diet food can help you lose weight? Check our proposal for your daily meal plan.
Check out nutrition values and calories for 100 grams of Cheesecake.
Yogurt, vanilla, low fat
Check out nutrition values and calories for 100 grams of Yogurt, vanilla, low fat.
Did You know that
- You save your time
- Comparing multiple products becomes even easier than before,
- You can easily share any links with Your calculations and results on other websites, blogs and forums.