Do you know how many calories your body needs each day?
Basal Metabolic Rate
Total Metabolic Rate
Total Metabolic Rate result for 20 years old man weighing 80 kg and 170 cm tall:
Below you can find estimated daily calorie requirement for a male weighing 80 kg and measuring 170 cm tall with a low activity level.
Total Metabolic Rate takes into account a minimal rate of energy expenditure for basic vital processes in the body at rest plus your everyday activity.
If you want to find out your basic daily calorie requirement check your Basal Metabolic Rate here.
Regular exercise will increase your metabolic rate
If you are not active your body needs 2,474 calories but If you would start:
- Walking: slowly for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 112 kcal to at least 2586 calories!
- Walking: fast for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 180 kcal to at least 2654 calories!
- Cycling for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 240 kcal to at least 2714 calories!
Your daily calorie requirement is 2,474 calories. But what's next? How many calories are in certain food? Should you be concerned with nutrition facts? Did you know that certain diet food can help you lose weight? Check our proposal for your daily meal plan.
Check out nutrition values and calories for 100 grams of Milk Chocolate.
Check out nutrition values and calories for 100 grams of Strawberries.
Did You know that
- You save your time
- Comparing multiple products becomes even easier than before,
- You can easily share any links with Your calculations and results on other websites, blogs and forums.