Do you know how many calories your body needs each day?
Basal Metabolic Rate
Total Metabolic Rate
Total Metabolic Rate result for 25 years old woman weighing 75 kg and 163 cm tall:
Below you can find estimated daily calorie requirement for a female weighing 75 kg and measuring 163 cm tall with a low activity level.
|Age:||25 years old|
Check how does your Total Metabolic Rate change:
When you are 30 years of age:
Total Metabolic Rate for 30 yr. old woman 75 kg 163 cm
When you are 40 years of age:
Total Metabolic Rate for 40 yr. old woman 75 kg 163 cm
Total Metabolic Rate takes into account a minimal rate of energy expenditure for basic vital processes in the body at rest plus your everyday activity.
If you want to find out your basic daily calorie requirement check your Basal Metabolic Rate here.
Regular exercise will increase your metabolic rate
If you are not active your body needs 2,075 calories but If you would start:
- Walking: fast for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 169 kcal to at least 2244 calories!
- Cycling for 30 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 225 kcal to at least 2300 calories!
- Volleyball for 60 minutes then your metabolic rate could jump by 300 kcal to at least 2375 calories!
Your daily calorie requirement is 2,075 calories. But what's next? How many calories are in certain food? Should you be concerned with nutrition facts? Did you know that certain diet food can help you lose weight? Check our proposal for your daily meal plan.
Check out nutrition values and calories for 100 grams of Milk Chocolate.
Check out nutrition values and calories for 100 grams of Strawberries.
Did You know that
- You save your time
- Comparing multiple products becomes even easier than before,
- You can easily share any links with Your calculations and results on other websites, blogs and forums.